Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Why you should be using a Vitamin C Serum

My all time favorite product is Restoration C, EVERYONE should be using a topical Vitamin C serum. Let me explain why....

When you apply Restoration C topically, it stimulates the regeneration process of collagen fibers. It will diminish age spots while your skin regains its natural firmness, smoothness & elasticity. Adds protection against UVB damage. Also contains willow bark extract which is skin clearing & antiseptic.


It lightens, tightens, and brightens the skin. Miracle product ? YES it is.

Usage: 1-2 pumps daily on face, neck & chest. For years I used Skin Ceuticals Vitamin C serum costing me $165...I since have switched over to Clinical Care's Restoration C for a budget friendly price of $60. Don't get me wrong I love Skin Ceuticals products...however saving $100 on a product is fantastic & I LOVE the way the Clinical Care Restoration C feels on my skin. It is not greasy feeling like many Vitamin C products. Clinical Care's C serum is also pharmaceutical grade, meaning it contains a much higher level of the active ingredients then your over the counter C serums. Check out my last post on professional skincare products vs. over the counter skincare products.

Who can use this serum?
Everyone...Restoration C is an anti-oxidant that restores & repairs damaged skin. Perfect to diminish sun spots & age spots. Also helps fight breakouts. 

All of my clients love this serum & the one's using it daily are having amazing results! Interested in getting some for yourself? Call or text me at 859.619.2155 or email me at skinstudiobymegan@gmail.com I can always deliver or ship.







No comments:

Post a Comment